Friday, November 20, 2009

Actually, That Is The Droid I'm Looking For

Someone has stolen a droid.

The missing R4-E1

We don't know when it happened, but the R4-E1 droid we discussed earlier has suddenly turned up missing from our cube farm, and I for one am aghast. It wasn't even mine, but being a less than mature decorator, I'm forced to address the fact that I am surrounded by toys, all of which are now targets for hoodlums to pilfer when I least expect it. What's next? My Dexter that demands that Didi get out of his laboratory? My Opus plushes? My Mario mushroom tin?

My God, what if they come for Hermie?

Hermie the Skeleton

Anyone with information on the wherabouts of the droid are encouraged to contact us here at Dangerously Low On Grog. We will pass on all information to the proper authorities, unless my lovely wife picked up my winged vigilante outfit from the cleaners, in which case I'll hunt them down myself. Information leading to a successful rescue will be rewarded, but only with whatever we have laying around. Probably old Halloween candy. In the meantime, I'll be contacting building security and began reviewing security tapes for suspicious individuals.

Call it racial profiling if you want, I'm keeping my eye out for Jawas.

No comments: