Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Your Turn

Here's the deal folks. All of us here who bring you DLOG on a near daily basis (me) are going on vacation, or at least are taking the next week and a half off. As such, it's going to get pretty quiet around here. I will, however, still receive DLOG email which is linked at the bottom.

Why do you care? Well, there are now a handful of people who read this blog somewhat regularly, and I'm interested in what you're here for. Do you read it for the humor? The rants? The potty jokes? (I know that's why I would come here.) Are you looking for personal insight into my life? Do you just need to kill a minute and a half, and that's how long it takes to read today's post? Let me know. Seriously.

I started this mess almost a year ago, in part to get things out of my head, and in part just as an excuse to write. Both have worked out fairly well, but since I do keep track of whether or not people actually read it, I would like to keep it interesting. If you want to see something else here, let me know. If there is something you'd rather not see here anymore, let me know that too. If there is some topic I've missed, point it out. Heck, if there's something you want to know about, but are too lazy to look up yourself, let me know.

Now, do I expect a big response from this? Probably not. In fact, my comments section has all but gone silent, and to the best of my knowledge, no one has ever used the email link at the bottom of the page. If that's the way this goes, so be it. I will continue rambling on in the way I've come to. Hopefully, some of you will continue reading about it.

2 comments:

Zarvox said...

*I* will see to it that your comments section does not remain permanently silent. By leaving you just this one comment. So treasure it.

I stumbled upon this blog by following your bizzare signature on the Halfpixel forums. I found a refreshing blog that's reasonably well-written and offers me an escape from my concerns by letting me peek into the life of a relatively mundane man. Not to say you're boring, merely mundane. I like your writing about your children and family, your frivolities, and your tangents. It's very – what's that word? Ah, yes.


Pleasant.

Please, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I read to find out how my son-in-law is doing. It makes me feel like I'm reading someones diary sometimes. That bothers me a little. I like getting to look in on my childrens' day to day experiences. It brings back warm memories of my days with young ones in the house.
M-I-L