Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Very Short Story...

Cause I'm tired.

Yesterday, the Moose got his neck zipped up in his coat. As a result, they put this blue bandage on him. This morning, I was dressing him, and I stood him up to yank his pants up and realized that the bandage was rights where a bow tie would go, and that without a shirt he looked like this little Chippendale's dancer. Even better, with his little belly, he looked like a cross between Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley. This was very very funny to me (did I mention I'm tired), although I realize that it is very wrong.

Not nearly as wrong as when I told him to shake his booty though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was the poop-head that zipped my grandson's neck up in a zipper?!?! That makes me mad! It's a good thing I wasn't there to discover it.
Growling Grandma!

Roger said...

Easy grandma...it was an accident while he was playing with another toddler getting ready to go outside.