Thursday, April 9, 2009

It Happened During An Advanced Coding Session. It's...Complicated.

This weekend there is a good chance that I'm going to end up at my in-law's house for Easter. This means two things. First, I'll be eating a lot of junk, which I'm shamefully okay with (hey, I've been pretty good for a long time). Second, since my lovely wife insists on me wearing the bandages my doctor put on just for show (he said it's a red flag for me and others that my hand isn't quite fully healed yet), I'm going to get a lot of people asking me what I did to my hand. Since we've already discussed the fact that the true story blows, I've decided to work on better responses.

So, without further ado, I give you the new and improved responses to "What happened to your hand":

My lawyers have advised me not to comment on it.

You know that thing they do in movies where they fall like three stories and land on one knee and their fist on top of a car? That's way harder in real life.

Let's just say that one should do some research before trying something as advanced as a donkey punch. (If you don't know, do NOT Google that!)

Shoryuken.

LOL Cat Shoryuken

Fist bump gone awry.

Homeowners association turf war.

I owe the Princess some money and she sent a couple of her friends to "remind" me.

You know, there are those who can take a pinky swear way too far.

I can't really talk about it. First rule.

It's kind of a funny story really. Apparently there's all sorts of training involved before you attempt to artificially inseminate a horse.

Yeah, that'll probably get me through the Easter egg hunt.

No comments: