Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh, And The Memories.

Tomorrow, I will be enjoying an obscene amount of food with my family, and I think it's only fitting to take a moment here to list some of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:


  • Enjoying an obscene amount of food with my family

  • No zombie apocalypse - yet (stay on guard, people)

  • I still haven't had a disease named after me

  • My entire family remains both healthy and stunningly attractive

  • Three kind of pie on one table, or as I like to call it, the pie-fecta

  • A promising new Star Trek franchise, which recently came out on Blu-Ray which I'm sure someone will get me for Christmas (subtle, no?)

  • Facebook allowing me to keep track of old friends

  • Fart jokes (and by association, Wondermark)

  • I have a job and it doesn't involve wearing a tie, getting shot at, or handling anyone's bodily fluids

  • The weirdness that is Halforums, and our fearless leader Dave

  • I've never been the subject of a conversation that started with "Jesus, what's that smell?"

  • Sweet, delicious, life-giving coffee remains the universally free beverage

  • Tofurkey - no, two Tofurkeys

  • Tofurkey
  • Portable electronics that allow me to play video games while I'm waiting to vote

  • Monkeys

  • An amazing wife who is beautiful, smart, funny, and completely disinterested in the Twilight franchise (And yet can appreciate Buffy the Vampire Slayer - truly, I am blessed)



I'm sure there's lots more, but I've got food to fantasize about. Happy Thanksgiving, folks!

No comments: