Wednesday, December 2, 2009

After All, Booty Is Only Skin Deep

Okay, so once in a while, I come across a story that I want to talk about- I mean, something that just begs for me to rip into it and tear it all to shreds - but it's kind of a sad story, so I hesitate. Such a thing is the tale of former Miss Argentina Solange Magnano, who died as a result of complications during butt surgery. Elective butt surgery, actually. She basically gave her life in an effort to have taught, firm buttocks, a noble goal no doubt, but hardly one I would consider worth risking one's life over.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I'm going to make some crack about this. You're thinking that a cheeky fellow such as myself will not be able to let this one sit. You're thinking I'm going to allow this person's death to become the butt of my jokes. Seriously though, someone has died here, and left a beautiful set of twins behind her to be reared by someone else. I mean sure, in hindsight it was a bad idea, but I'm sure she assessed the risk, decided it was worth the booty (these surgeries aren't cheap) and assumed the responsibility for her actions. What kind of ass do you take me for to thing that I would mock such a thing? In fact, I'm proud that someone as immature as myself can take the high road here, and I hope all of you who took the opportunity to poke fun of this tragic story fell guilty to the very bottoms of yourselves.

The very bottoms I say.

No comments: