Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Carrying Moist Towelettes, Just To Be Safe

Previously, I tried to reach out to the disturbed individual at my workplace that carved "HELP" into the wall. I fear his situation has not improved. You see, after a long quiet period without bathroom-related activity (other than, you know...the usual), we've had another incident.

Yesterday, I again found our bathroom defaced by a sharp instrument, and I can only assume it's the same individual. This time, instead of a simple pleading, he has taken his aggravation out on one of our many "Wash Your Hands" signs. I don't know if it's someone who just has an issue with hand washing or what (although I have a suspect if this is the case), but there are several slashes now forming a star defacing the sign, and between you and me, I find the whole thing frightening.

Wash Your Hands

Clearly, this person never got the help they needed. Unable to control themselves any more, they've lashed out. So now we've got some guy in my building, full of the rage only neglect can cause, with a sharp instrument, looking to do attack the world that abandoned him in his time of need.

And worst of all, his hands are probably filthy.

No comments: